Meet DLP — a solution to automate your leasing process across different sales channels
The platform is designed specifically for leasing companies looking to increase the share of their digital channel services and acquire new partners. Digital Leasing Platform generates a number of benefits for all three parties of the process: leasing companies, partners and end customers.
Do you want to implement DLP components in your company?
Key modules and functionalities
Process Management and Control
The module enables you to continuously monitor and analyse all active processes (or series of processes).
You can use it to check process lifecycles, discover bottlenecks, identify stages that take longer than expected and stages at which customers decide not to continue with the process.
Reporting, analysis, testing
The module generates operational and management reports and sends data to data warehouses and BI analytics tools.
It enables you to test and compare processes, including within the framework of A\B testing.
Form and document generator
The module allows you to generate even the most advanced forms and share them with your customers without any need for coding.
The module allows you to optimise processes in real time. Changes can be deployed even in production.
The module allows you to align your leasing products (e.g., car or radio and TV equipment leasing) with relevant processes, templates, documents or forms.
Banks and other
- Reaching a wide audience;
- Easy to add new e-commerce partners;
- Intuitive process management (visual interface);
- No-code form generation and release through any channel;
- Quick document generation and signing (PDFs, watermarks, signature files, data autocomplete, digital signature);
and e-commerce partners.
- Easy way to finance products via leasing (new sales path);
- Opening up to a new customer segment;
- Fast and easy deployment (plug-in or dedicated API);
- Ability to incorporate product insurance costs into leasing premiums.
and individual clients.
- Easy, safe and convenient product financing: directly at a partner’s office, in a physical location, or 100% online;
- No need for stacks of paper-based documents;
- Ability to apply and follow through with the process at any place and time and via any channel (web/mobile).
Tap the benefits of the platform
See how we helped our clientsAll Case Studies
Design and development of omnichannel processes
70% less time to solve reported problem.
67% fewer errors in account opening request forms.
over 30 processes digitised.
Direct travel insurance sales platform with AIS
less than 2 months to deploy the platform.
acquisition of new group of clients.
cost reduction and increase in sales.
Maintenance and development of insurance systems
icrease of B2B customers’ satisfaction.
Building an online logistics platform in cloud
increased accuracy of the budget estimation.
launch in less than 12 months.
high application availability.
Automating internal processes with Camunda
MVP implementation in 3 months.
2 big deployments.
automation of 15 workflows.